GNM Nursing College in Rajasthan
GNM programme is meant to prepare general nurses who can efficiently perform as members of the health team and capable of dealing the competencies in both the hospitals and other such organisations.
- Candidate who have passed first year T.D.C/10+2 class from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan , Ajmer with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) Subject or passed from other board or its equivalent at least 40% aggregate marks obtained (attach all attested zerox copies). if the candidate passed with supplementary examination both (main & supplementary) mark sheet should be attached.
- if the above mentioned qualification candidate are not available then remaining vacant seats can be filed with agriculture subject or any subjects passed with at least 40% aggregate marks. The selection of all candidate will be done on merit basis.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively. For ANM/ LHV. There is no age bar.
- Minimum education:
|Eligibility||10+2 level with 40% aggregate marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Course delivery method||Lectures, Hospitals, Project|
|Subjects method||Core courses + Electives|
|Age Criteria for female||min 17 and max 34|
|Age Criteria for male||min 17 and max 28|
|Recognized by||Govt Of Rajasthan, INC New Delhi|
|Seat Availability||Intake 60|
NOTE: O.B.C/S.C/S.T Candidate will get 5%relaxation of marks.
Required Documentations at the time of admission:
- Xth & XIIth Original Marksheet.
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Migration Certificate(in case other State)
(Calculate the age one on the basis of 31 December)
- For Female candidate minimum age limit is 17th year and maximum age limit 34th year and for Male Candidate minimum age limit 17th and maximum age limit 28th year (attach proof of date of birth by mark sheet or certificate ).
NOTE:- O.B.C/S.C/S.T. Candidate will be relaxed in maximum age limit as per norms for 5 year.